Tuesday, August 14, 2018

New addition to CPBS; Thanks Kawasaki.

Yes, it has been a while since we have added anything to this Blog and I think this should change with some great news.  Kawasaki has a program that lends UTVs or side x side off road vehicles to educational institutions.  We get to use up to four for as long as 11 months.  So the new beauty below with less than 0.3 hours of run time on it is at CPBS for the Fall.  I know parts of this MULE are made in Lincoln NE so this is appropriate.  We should also thank Dr. Robert Gibson who donated the trailer... This trailer was used to haul research equipment for many years and it is a perfect fit for a UTV.

Kawasaki also lends out Jetski's but I haven't figured out a research need... yes, I'm not... well 100% serious there.




Thanks for checking in.  My intent is a regular bog entry becomes the core material for a regular newsletter... so... more to come.  Jon G CPBS




No comments:

Post a Comment